You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL FULLY VACCINATED MEMBERS
Our Glow Parties are a clever and unique way to navigate the singles party scene. We use our glow bracelet color-coding system as just one of the ways for you to identify and instantly connect with others who have the same interests as you. That saves a lot of time on conversations that wind up leading nowhere! We’ll have several fun activities that will get you mixing and mingling with over 100 NYC professionals just like you!
How it works:
When you arrive you will get to choose 3 different colored glow bracelets. Each color corresponds to a different interest of yours. (Outdoorsy, Books, Travel, Sports, etc.) As you mingle you will instantly see other people who are interested in the same thing before you even say a word! You may even see others with the same exact 3 colors!
What to expect:
- Over 100 NY single professionals coming together to mix, mingle, network, and connect ages 20s-40s.
- We have a special section both indoors and on the outdoor terrace reserved exclusively for NYSN and their partner social groups.
- 2 separate ice breaker games with prizes and our color-coded system for finding like-minded people.
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Music played at conversational levels.
- The M Social Hotel (formerly the Novotel Hotel) is easy to get to. The Beast & Butterfly Terrace is an indoor/outdoor space.
Cost: $20 General Admission / $10 Lifetime VIP members in advance ($30 at the door).
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes. 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events, we ask that you use your best judgment based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself, and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info, and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow-up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or the morning of.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, the network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. This event will also have the highest percentage of people looking to find that someone special who shares a passion for the same activities and interests.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibility for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.