You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This event is specifically for our members 25-35 years old. Join us for a whole new spin on bringing singles together. Forget the usual cheesy singles nights. We have a sure fire formula that will help spark conversations and connections for today’s active single professionals by keeping everyone engaged in the action the entire night! If you are a dynamic, outgoing and active single professional you won’t want to miss this exciting event.
Here is how it works..
- Upon arrive you will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! (doors open at 6:30pm)
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening.
- There will be activities that you will participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others unfold during the course of your entire time there. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as well as get you to interact with as many people as possible.
- There will be a code of conduct (see below) that people will be expected to follow to make the night fun for everyone.
- For those who do not wish to randomly give out their personal information, we will have our special “I’m interested” cards.
What to expect:
- The entire 2nd floor reserved for our group.
- Drink specials
- Light appetizers while they last
- Music played at conversational levels. Music is all in the background. There will be no dancing (unless you want to!)
Admission: $15 in advance/$20 at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- No means No.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- If your are 50 and think you look 30, think again remember you are still 50.
- Please no hovering or stalking.
Who is this party for?Members 25-35 years old. If you are a single professional in or around the tri state area who is truly single (nothing complicated), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many friends with benefits, are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don’t come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 6pm and 8pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although there may be some 50’s. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.