You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Finally, a party where you’ll meet others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Join up to 100 fun NYSN members and friends ages 45+ from several different social groups for this fun way to connect.
What to expect:
- We will have 6 different colored tags at the check in table. Each bracelet represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting a conversation could not be easier!)
- We will have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 100 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 45+
- Music played at conversational levels.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Smart casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
Venue: Pando 39