You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Finally, a party where you’ll meet others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Join up to 100 fun NYSN members and friends ages 45+ from several different social groups for this fun way to connect.
What to expect:
- We will have 6 different colored tags at the check in table. Each bracelet represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting a conversation could not be easier!)
- We will have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 100 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 45+
- Music played at conversational levels.
- Drink special until 9pm $2 off selected draft beers ($6), house red & white wine ($8), well drinks ($8)
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Smart casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers,
and social drinking events? Click here.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Venue: Pando 39