You are not logged in.
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for this fun Murder Mystery Theme Party where everyone at the party is a suspect and you will help to find the killer!!! With their high school career coming to an end, the students of Mayhem High find themselves battling it out over grades, popularity, affection, class rankings and what they all have been focused on for years…who will be awarded the prom king and queen title? As the night unfolds, the royalty will be rewarded and an innocent life will be claimed. From the preppie to the punk rocker, the spaz to the stud, the jock to the jilted—all are suspected although only one is to blame and it could be you!!
Can you find the culprit in this crazy madness that is filled with neon, naughtiness and narcissistic behavior? Everyone at our party will have a character to play, no experience necessary and it is so much fun! Admission to the Murder Mystery also includes admission to the 80’s dance party at 230 Fifth following our event! How it works:
- Arrive at 230 Fifth at 6pm for registration & for cocktails/socializing. The Prom starts at 6:30pm sharp.
- Everyone will be given a character sheet explaining who they are and who they fit into the story.
- Your prom chaperone will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
What to expect:
- We will have 80’s music playing all night.
- The entire process will last about 2 -3 hours
- Drink specials
- You Prom Party Admission includes admission to the separate 80’s Dance Party at 230 Fifth after the murder has been solved
Cost: $25 General Members ($15 for VIP Members) includes admission, host fee and game licensing fees and admission to the after party. Must be paid in advance. No admission at the door. Game limited to 70 people
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will likely register on their own but you are invited to bring as many guests as you would like just register for that amount.
Dress Code: If you have 80’s themed clothing that you want to wear please do!!! At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly
My venue content