You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tavern on the Green is one of NYC’s most iconic restaurants. Join us for a beautiful summer evening with an intimate group of members and friends in one of the prettiest Manhattan settings.
How it Works:
- Register and we will send you the details on where to meet us.
- We will have NYSN staff on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group.
- We will have a section of the patio set aside for members of our group.
- During the evening we will have several activities that will get you to interact with others at the event.
- Space is limited to 30
- Food and drinks are a la carte
- PLEASE NOTE: If the weather is bad the group will be at the inside bar.
Cost: $10 for all. Includes: host fee, activities and admission to our group
Recommended ages: 21+
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Neat. casual
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more fun after work events? Click here.
Venue: Tavern on the Green
My venue content