You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
With all the new snow predicted let’s socialize safely on a crisp winter day in the Central Park Winter Wonderland. Join other fun members of the group as we get some fresh air, play some games, build some snowmen and enjoy a walk through the park.
What to expect:
- When you register we’ll send you the meeting location of where to find the group.
- We’ll have 2 NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and get you mingling with others.
- We will have Ice Breakers (pun intended), plus a snow man making contest and a walk through the paths of the Ramble
- Following the walk the group will walk over to the Upper West Side for Hot Chocolate and snacks.
How to prepare:
- Bundle up! We will have the event unless it is dangerously cold, raining or snowing.
- Get ready to have fun!
- This event is open to fully vaccinated members as well as unvaccinated members who can show proof of a Covid negative test within 48 hours of the event. This must be a test administered by a testing site or medical professional. (Not a home test)
- If you have not been vaccinated and do not have test results, please do not register.
- If this event is outdoors face masks will be optional but required while in close proximity to others.
- Please be respectful of others
Cost: $15 General Admission / $7 Lifetime VIP Members. Includes hosts/event fees/games only.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract folks in their 20s -40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Central Park Wollman Rink