You are not logged in.
11:15 am - 2:30 pm
Please note that we will follow COVID-19 precautions at this event.
How It Works:
- We will meet at the Battery Maritime Building located at 10 South Street at 11:15 AM and we will take the ferry over together. We have your ferry ticket! NO NEED to reserve on your own.
- Come alone or with friends, we will set up the teams!
- Each team will have 90 minutes to find as many clues as they can on the island (clues will be in historical markers, wildlife, tourists, statues and hidden secrets.
- At the end, each team will end at a specific location to see which group has uncovered the most clues to win prizes!
- After the prizes are awarded, you can hang with the group and have a bite to eat at one of the food trucks, stay to explore more or head back
What if it rains/snows?
Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain or snow.
Cost: $30 general members / $20 VIP Members
- This event is open to fully vaccinated members as well as unvaccinated members who can show proof of a Covid negative test within 48 hours of the event. This must be a test administered by a testing site or medical professional. (Not a home test)
- If you have not been vaccinated and do not have test results, please do not register.
- If this event is outdoors facemask masks will be optional but required while in close proximity to others.
- Please be respectful of others
Is this going to be hard or do I need experience? No this is a fun hunt designed to make the clues easy to find.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather you will be outside for 90 minutes
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
My venue content