You are not logged in.
9:00 pm - 9:30 pm
There are just some movie lines that are iconic and have even become a part of the American vernacular. We’ll pick famous clips from the world’s most loved classic films and play a little trivia game. Dave Cervini will be your host for a night of fun conversations and cocktails! Its a fun way to also get a little nostalgic when you hear clips from your favorite films!
How it Works:
- Register below. You will need a computer or smartphone with webcam and microphone. This way you can interact with Dave and the others.
- We will send you an invitation and codes to join.
What to expect:
- Up to 20 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- We will have 3 rounds where we play audio clips from famous movies. The person who guesses the most right wins!
- The top 3 winners from each round will win free passes to our events when we get back up and running.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)