You are not logged in.
9:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Get into the Halloween Spirit with our special edition of Pictionary Night where all the things we draw will be scary! We will all log on to Zoom so we can enjoy conversations and commentary before, during and after the rounds. It will be a fun way of spending the evening together making new friends and connection with other members. Your host will welcome you and introduce you to others in the group, keep the conversations going and explain how to play. Space limited to 10 participants.
How it works:
- Register below and we will send you a confirmation with the log in codes and instructions for Zoom.
- Before the start of the meeting log into Zoom and you will get to see everyone participation (limit 10)
- Once everyone is together we will send the link to open our Skribble game (The online Pictionary Game).
- We will play several rounds. Each participant will have a chance to draw something on their screens for the others to guess. Your answers will be typed in using Skribble to determine who is the winner.
- All pictures will be witches, goblins, pumpkins and other scary things
What kinds of things will we have to draw? We keep it simple, flowers, boats, planes, animals and other fun things like wine glasses!! We want people to have fun so we don’t make it too hard.
What you will see
Not sure how it works? Check this out.
Cost: $10 general members $5 VIP members – Please note that your fee helps keep NYSN in business during this time so that when things get better we will be up and running with our usual events and trips. We thank you for your support.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)