You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Finally, a party where you will see others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Join up to 100 fun NYSN members and friends ages 45+ from several different social groups for this unique and fun way to connect.
How it works:
- We will have 6 different colored tags at the check in table. Each bracelet represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting conversation could not be easier)
- We will also have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
What to expect:
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 100 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 45+
- Music played at conversational levels.
Cost: $15 in advance General Admission /$5 for NYSN VIP $20 at the door or online after 5pm the day of for everyone.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Business casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
Venue: Stout (Bryant Park Location)