You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIREWORK HUNT OF THE SEASON In the 1800s, Coney Island was the place everyone from Manhattan went to for vacations! It became famous worldwide because of its amusement parks and rides but then fell into decay. Today, Coney Island is back and better than ever. Join us for this fun Friday evening where we will send you on an amazing journey through history while you socialize and explore! At the end of the Scavenger Hunt you will be treated to a free fireworks display!
How does it work?
- Meet the group in front of Ruby’s Bar on the Boardwalk at 7:30pm sharp. We will make up teams and send you on the hunt at 7:45pm sharp! At 9:30pm there will be a huge fireworks display. After the fireworks you can leave or hang with members of the group and play games or go on rides.
- Come alone or bring a friend. We will put you on a team with other fun people if you do not have a team.
- The group will have 75 minutes to find as many clues as they can before meeting at Ruby’s on the boardwalk (next door to Nathan’s!) for food and drinks while we tally up the points and announce the winners!
- Groups will be looking for historic and contemporary information in and around the boardwalk.
- Following the scavenger hunt you’re invited to stay for the awards for the winning teams plus food and drinks at Ruby’s for the fireworks.
Cost: $25 general members / $15 VIP members. Includes scavenger hunt only.
How do I get there? The Q, F, D trains all stop within 5 minutes of the meeting place
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled due to poor weather. We cannot be responsible if fireworks are canceled for any reason.
Looking for more scavenger hunts? Click here.
COVID-19 Protocols: In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.