You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
8:45 am - 5:50 pm
The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) is the world’s premier culinary institute in Hyde Park, NY. Enjoy a day out of the city with other members of the group as we dine at the all new temporary pop up Post Road Brew House Restaurant for lunch and a special visit to the DIA Museum in Beacon, NY.
How it works:
- Take the 8:45am Metro-North train from Grand Central or points north to Beacon, NY (60 miles north of NYC). You may also drive to meet the group at the train station.
- Your guide will pick you up and bring you to the famous DIA Museum to explore the gigantic installation artworks.
- After the museum we will visit CIA campus overlooking the Hudson River to enjoy lunch at Post Road Brew House. The Post Road Brew House is a special “limited time only” restaurant at the CIA.
- You will be back on the 5:50pm train at the latest.
- Please note that you will be going to Beacon train station and leaving from Poughkeepsie train station.
Cost: $175 general members /$165 for VIP members Includes: Appetizer, main, dessert, coffee/tea and non alcoholic beverage, tax/gratuity, contribution to host meal, admission to the museum and transportation to and from the train.
MENU (one from each)
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses.. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Looking for more foodie adventures? Click here.
Venue: Take the 8:45am Metro-North train from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie
My venue content