You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Dating has changed or even been non existent for many during Covid. Join us for this interesting night of casual conversations featuring other singles who will share how they are coping with the whole situation and what they expect for the future. This event is for our members 40+.
How it works:
- We will send you all the info you need to log in when you register.
- Our NYSN host will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others.
- Either before or during the event you will be able to send questions and topics that you would like the group to discuss.
- During the evening our host will moderate the conversations and make sure that all topics are covered.
What will be discussed:
- How are people coping.
- Which apps/websites have been the best to adapt.
- When to you do the “in-person” thing and how.
- What do you think the future holds?
Cost: $10 General members/ $5 Lifetime VIP Members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid casual. Just keep in neat
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled