You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us and celebrate Diwali: India’s Festival of Lights! Diwali is the five-day festival of lights, celebrated by millions of people around the world. The festival celebrates new beginnings and the triumph of good over evil and light over darkness. We’ll be celebrating with amazing Bollywood music and dancing, along with tons of fun activities! There will be henna painting available for those who want to try it out and prizes for best dressed. What to expect:
- This party is a celebration for all to enjoy!
- We will have the Wilson decked out with Diwali Lights to make things extra festive
- Diwali drink specials until 9pm
- Games and prizes
- Bollywood music played at conversational levels (dancing optional)
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Is it okay if I am not of Indian heritage to attend? YES! YES! YES! This party is for EVERYONE 21+!!
Cost $20 general members ($15 VIP members) $30 at the door
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat and dress to impress. If you have traditional Indian attire feel free to wear it. Prizes for best dressed.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ We’re expecting mostly people in their 20s -40s although at this event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content