You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In an effort to be as inclusive as possible we are presenting this event for members who have been fully vaccinated or can show negative test results from a Covid test within 48 hours of the event. Please be prepared to show documentation upon arrival (This is permitted by law: see below)
The Rooftop at The Empire Hotel is one of our favorite venues! Join us on the East Side Terrace Outdoor Patio for an evening of socializing, games and prizes. If it rains we will move inside to the west terrace.
Space is limited to 70 people
How it works:
- We have a section reserved on the outdoor East Terrace for 70 members and friends who have been fully vaccinated or can show negative Covid test results from within 48 hours of the event.
- At check in we will ask for members to show documentation (this is within HIPAA regulations)
- Everyone will be given a name tag and game pieces to play some of the many ice breaker games that we will have planned for the evening.
- There will be limited drink specials.
- A small plates menu is available.
- Music will be played at conversational levels.
- Doors open at 7pm. Our space is private until 9pm
Cost: $20 General admission / $10 Lifetime VIP Members . Price goes up for at at 5pm to $30
Covid 19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to fully vaccinated and non vaccinated members who have tested negative for covid within 48 hours of the event.
- If you have not been fully vaccinated or can not present a negative test result, please do not come. (sorry guys)
- While in our private area no masks will be requires. Individuals who wish to wear them may do so.
- Please note that for unvaccinated individuals, there may be separate mask requirements when going inside to use the bathroom and to order drinks. Please respect the guidelines from the venue.
- If you have just one shot you will still need to provide proof of negative test.
Is it legal for us to ask for vaccination status: Yes, see articles:
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: The Empire Hotel Rooftop Lounge
My venue content