You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join a fun group of NYSN members and friends and set out on the streets of the Financial District; the site of amazing graveyards, hauntings and some of the grizzliest deeds ever done! It will be a fun and informative way to explore, learn and socialize. We’ll set you up on teams and give you everything you need to know to help find the clues. Space is limited. Following the hunt you will have the option to socialize at an outdoor venue.
How it works:
- Arrive at the registration point at 7:00 pm sharp. If you come alone, we will set you up on teams of about 5 people.
- Each team will have 90 minutes to find as many of the clues that we give you.
- When finished each team will return to a set location for socializing food and drinks
- Prizes are awarded to those finding the most clues. (All clues are part of the geography, buildings and history of the area. We don’t plant any clues.)
What are we looking for?
Lower Manhattan in the early 1600s until now has been the site of hangings and hauntings, massacres, explosions and other not so nice and creepy things. You will be scouring Bowling Green to City Hall, visiting supposedly haunted places and searching for history markers while doing some research on things that have happened.
Cost: $25 General Admission / $15 Lifetime VIP Members Admission
- This event is open to fully vaccinated members as well as unvaccinated members who can show proof of a Covid negative test within 48 hours of the event. This must be a test administered by a testing site or medical professional. (Not a home test)
- If you have not been vaccinated and do not have test results, please do not register.
- If this event is outdoors facemask masks will be optional but required while in close proximity to others.
- Please be respectful of others
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests. We will put you on teams. If you have a team let the host know so you can go out together.
Do I need a ticket? If you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. Dress for the weather. You will be outside for most of the hunt.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled. We will send updates in case of rain.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.