You are not logged in.
11:15 am - 2:30 pm
How It Works:
- The group will meet at the Battery Maritime Building located at 10 South Street at 11:15 AM and take the ferry over together. We have your ferry ticket! NO NEED to reserve on your own.
- Come alone or with friends.
- We’ll walk around the Island checking out the old forts, historic sites and all the new experiences that have been added in the last few years.
- At one point the group will stop to have a bite to eat at one of the dozens of cool food trucks in the picnic area.
- When you are finished you can explore the Fad Market at your leisure!
What if it rains?
Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain.
Cost: $15 general members / $10 VIP Members. Includes host expenses and ferry, all taxes and gratuities.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. You will be outside.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
The event is non refundable unless canceled.
Looking for more ways to explore the city? Click here.
My venue content