You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
What to expect:
- A few dozen easy-going members and friends gather in the grassy area next to the old 79th Street Boat Basin Café on the Hudson River.
- Our staff members will be on hand ready to welcome and introduce you to others in the group.
- We will have several ice breaker games with prizes.
- Fun activities like Frisbee, bocce ball, cup stacking race, egg toss, card games, and more!
- A beautiful view of the sun setting over the Hudson River.
- Bring your own food and beverages. If bringing “adult” beverages, you will need to be very discreet.
How it works:
- When you arrive, we will sign you in and introduce you to others at the party.
- The best time to arrive will be between 6:30 pm-7:30 pm for maximum socializing and games.
- Be sure to bring something to sit on such as a blanket, folding chair, or towel. Also, pack your own food and drinks if you like. PRO TIP: there are several restaurants, delis, and diners at 79th and Broadway (the subway stop)
Cost: $15 ($10 for VIP members) goes for the staffing, games, and prizes. It also means that you are more likely to show up!
How do I get there? The #1 train stops at 79th and Broadway. It is then a 2-minute walk to the river.
What if it rains? If the weather is bad we will reschedule or cancel and send refunds.
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more after work events? Click here.
Venue: Riverside Park
Venue Phone: 6464181098Address:
My venue content