You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
This Fall Governors Island comes alive with beautiful foliage rolling hills and stunning views of New York City. Come meet new people and journey through dozens of unique historic buildings and outdoor spaces! Discover the rich arts and culture of the island and breathe fresher air and stretch your arms wider than allowable on the rush hour 6 train. As an added bonus you’ll get to explore Pumpkin Point, a special fall festival running that weekend.
How It Works:
- We will meet at The Battery Maritime Building located at 10 South Street at 11:00 am and we will take the ferry over together. We have your ferry ticket! NO NEED to reserve on your own.
- Come alone or with friends.
- We will walk through the island stopping at many historical location and the Pumpkin Point festival.
- There are special fall themed food trucks on site that day and we will grab a bite together.
- Your host will also share historical info about Governors Island with you.
What if it rains?
Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain.
Cost: $15 general members / $10 VIP Members Includes host fee only.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather you will be outside
Venue: Meet at The Battery Maritime Building
10 South Street, next to Staten Island Ferry, New York, New York, 10004
My venue content