You are not logged in.
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Impress your friends and family with fresh holiday pies this Thanksgiving–or just enjoy them yourself! This class will take you through the process of making delicious apple and pumpkin pies from scratch. The best part is that you will take home your creations!
How it works:
- The class will take place in the Ascension Shelter Kitchen.
- You will be making your own pie but we will also make extra pies for the homeless shelter there.
- Your instructor will take you through start to finish on how to make a fresh apple and fresh pumpkin pie from scratch.
- You will help with mixing, slicing, etc. If you don’t know how we will show you.
- Each person will create their own apple or pumpkin pie which you will get to take home!
Cost: $40 General Members / $30 Lifetime VIP members: Includes pie class, donation to shelter and 1 pie to take home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people and learn something new.
Dress: casual, bring an apron if you have one.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses.. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Looking for more holiday-themed fun? Click here.
Venue: Ascension Shelter Kitchen
My venue content