You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This event is for our members who have been fully vaccinated.
Grand Central is still pretty empty these days–a perfect time to take this tour! Join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for this fun evening of socializing and exploring at Grand Central Terminal, one of NYC’s most iconic landmarks. It is filled with history & cool hidden secrets. A small portion of the tour will take place outside. During the course of the tour, we will visit places you never knew existed in Grand Central. Following the tour, the group will go out for food and drinks.
What to expect:
-Space is limited to 20 people.
-We will meet across from Grand Central at 6:30pm.
-You will learn the history of the building including the two other train stations that were on that site from 1871-1901. You will be blown away by amazing photographs that will make you appreciate the rich history that makes this building so special.
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will be coming on their own.
What is included? $25 ($15 for VIP members) includes the tour only.
Dress Code: casual
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
98% of this event takes place indoors or under cover.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Meet at Pershing Square Cafe
My venue content