You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Let’s enjoy a good meal and great conversations at Harvest Kitchen on the Upper West Side. We have 16 seats reserved. Pay as you go/separate checks.
Harvest Kitchen was created by neighborhood parents, chefs, nutritionists, and food lovers. We asked them what they want to experience when they go out to eat. The result of this collaborative effort is a menu with food that is comforting, yet creative, with many healthy options. Our food is American but, like our country, it is influenced by the diverse cultures that make up our heritage.
How it works:
- We will reserve a table for 16.
- Your host will be on hand to welcome you
- Once all have checked in, the group will be seated for dinner.
- Order anything you wish off the menu and pay as you go. Separate checks–no problem!
- We are asking for a $10 donation that will go towards the host’s food and drink.
- In case of rain those wishing to dine indoors will have the opportunity to do so.
Click here for Harvest Kitchen Menu.
Cost $10 includes host fee only. Pay as you go for food and drinks (separate checks)
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more chances to eat? Click here.
Venue: Harvest Kitchen