You are not logged in.
9:35 am - 3:30 pm
Harriman State Park is a beautiful nature preserve that is easy to get to from public transportation for NYC. Join a group of members and friends for this special mid week adventure! We will follow Covid protocols.
How it works:
- Take the 9:37an New Jersey Transit Train from Penn Station to Harriman. You may also meet the group at the train station if you are driving.
- Your guide will meet you at the station and lead you on the hike.
About the Hike:
- 4.6 miles with some inclines. There are rocks and roots on the trail. Hiking shoes are recommended.
- The hike is mostly through the woods crossing over some streams and beautiful vistas.
- Total hike time approx 3 hours.
- The group will stop along the way for lunch.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and at least 2 litres of water. Snacks
- Backpack to carry your personal items.
- Cost: $35 includes ($25 VIP Members)includes park fees, guide fee’s, taxes and gratuities. Not included: Lunch, Train fare.Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 15 people so there is space for everyone to be safe.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? We will have your name on our list.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather check The National Weather Service ONLY https://www.weather.gov/. (they do not alter forecast for advertising)
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.