You are not logged in.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
New York City during the holidays is one of the most beautiful sights even with all the crowds! How many times do you actually take the time to stroll past all the iconic decorations anymore?! Join us for a fun walk through midtown to enjoy conversations a little holiday spirit, hot cocoa and all the decorations.
What to Expect:
- The group will meet in front of John Sullivan’s Pub at 6pm.
- From there we will walk as a group past all the famous holiday displays (see below).
- At each location your host will give the group the opportunity to get as close as you’d like individually before reconnecting with the group.
- Along the way we will stop for delicious hot cocoa.
- When we finish near Rockefeller Center you are invited to go to a local pub for food and drinks.
Sights and Lights Covered:
- Macy’s, Herald Square
- Bryant Park tree and holiday shops
- Avenue of the Americas Holiday Row decorations
- Radio City, Rock Center Christmas tree and Saks 5th Avenue windows.
Cost: $20 General Admission / $15 Lifetime VIP Members Admission includes: host fee, hot cocoa.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Won’t it be too crowded? Yes, there will be crowds to deal with but your host will have a special beacon light so you will always know where they are plus each member will have a lit badge. At each stop the host will give everyone enough time to get closer to the decorations for photo ops or you can feel free to stand back and socialize.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more holiday-themed fun? Click here.
Venue: John Sullivan's Pub