You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This February 10th-12th will be our 16th trip to Mt Snow in Vermont! We rented out an entire hotel near the slopes and have 56 spaces reserved. This trip normally attracts skiers, snowboarders or people who just want to get away for the weekend and try other fun activities. Join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for this special event. He will tell you about the trip and answer any questions.
What to expect:
- Register and we will send you the Zoom meeting info.
- Dave will be on hand to welcome you, introduce you to others and talk about the trip. Don’t worry–this is not a formal presentation.
- Dave will also be open to answering any questions. You can just listen or ask questions.
- The chat should last for about 30 minutes.
- Friday, February 10th depart midtown at 6pm
- Return to city 8pm- Sunday, February 12th
- Round trip luxury coach transportation
- Accommodations at https://www.grayghostinn.com/ We have the entire hotel.
- About 50 people in attendance
- Ages mostly 30s and 40s with some 20s and 50s
- 95% of those attending come on their own
- You can ski, snowboard, snowshoe, cross country, snow tube, hang at the spa or explore the town. Lessons are also available. About 85% of those attending are skiers.
- Breakfast (Sat/Sun), dinner (Sat) included
- Après Ski Party Saturday
- Saturday eve the group will stay at the hotel for games or walk to a local pub for drinks.
All the info and pricing at https://newyorksocialnetwork.com/events/vermont-ski-weekend-non-skiers-welcome/
Can’t make the meeting? Call Dave at 212-873-2256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more ways to have fun outside the city? Click here.