You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Murray and Sebastian are two of Santa’s not so responsible elves. They were sent to the city to take care of some last minute holiday chores and have not been heard from since! Please join us as we follow a trail of their social media posts to try and find out what happened to them so we can get them back to the North Pole in time for Christmas! This will be a fun afternoon of socializing and exploring the city and the holiday decorations. No experience is necessary. This is a fun and casual way to meet others from our group, learn some history and check out all the holiday decorations.
How this works:
- You will meet the group at the Playwright Irish Pub 1pm sharp. Your NYSN host will set you up on a team and explain where and what you need to do.
- Each group will be given a list of clues to follow that will help you determine what happened to the elves.
- Each team will have 120 minutes to solve the puzzle. Clues will be between 34th Street Herald Square and 50th Street Rockefeller Center. 5th and 8th Aves.
- The team that finds the most clues and solves the puzzle wins!
- Following the hunt most will stick around to socialize eat and drink plus share stories of their adventures.
Cost: $25 ($15 for NYSN VIP Members) includes the Scavenger Hunt Only
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you think you have been exposed or have recently tested positive please do not come.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others if indoors or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- If vaccinated only for restaurants still in effect you will have to stay in the outdoor dining area
What kinds of things will we be looking for? You will be finding clues that are part of the traditional holiday decorations from 34th street to Rockefeller Center as well as some historical points of interest along the way.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract those in their 20s – 40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.