You are not logged in.
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Murray and Sebastian are two of Santa’s not so responsible elves. They were sent to the city to take care of some last minute holiday chores and have not been heard from since! Please join us as we follow a trail of their social media posts to try and find out what happened to them so we can get them back to the north pole in time for Christmas! This will be a fun afternoon of socializing and exploring the city and the holiday decorations. No experience is necessary. This is a fun and casual way to meet others from our group, learn some history and check out all the holiday decorations.How this works:
- You will meet the group at The Playwright Irish Pub 4pm sharp. Your NYSN host will set you up on a team and explain where and what you need to do.
- Each group will be given a list of clues to follow that will help you determine what happened to the elves.
- Each team will have 90 minutes to solve the puzzle. Clues will be between 34th street Herald Square and 50th Street Rockefeller Center. 5th ave and 8th ave.
- The team that finds the most clues and solves the puzzle wins!
- Following the hunt most will stick around to socialize eat and drink plus share stories of their adventures or you can head over to the Holiday Party at 230 FiFth for FREE!
Cost: $20($10 for NYSN VIP Members) includes the Scavenger Hunt Only
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always. DRESS FOR THE WEATHER YOU WILL BE OUTSIDE FOR 90 MINUTES.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm