You are not logged in.
8:45 am - 5:50 pm
Enjoy a fun-filled day out of the city in the beautiful Hudson Valley with other fun people from our group who love the outdoors and the start of the fall colors for our Hudson Valley Hike, Apples/Pumpkins & Cider Day Trip. We have put together a special set of activities that will give you a taste of the great outdoors and all that the region has to offer. We will be hiking the Shaupeneak Ridge, visiting a local orchard and farm stand for apple picking and stopping by a cider farm for tasty samples.
Here is how the Hudson Valley Hike, Apples/Pumpkins & Cider Day Trip works:
- You will take the 8:45am Metro-North train from Grand Central (or drive) to Poughkeepsie train station.
- Your guide will meet you in Poughkeepsie at 10:44am where they will bring you to the hike. We will eat lunch overlooking the valley.
- After the hike we will head to a local orchard to grab apples/pumpkins, cider donuts, fresh apple cider.
- From there we will visit a local cider mill for samples (optional).
- The day ends with your guide bringing you back to the Poughkeepsie train station for the 5:50pm train back to NYC.
Cost: $85 ( VIP Members $75) includes: round trip transportation to and from the train station and all activities, all park fees, guides, taxes and tips.
Not included: lunch (bring a bag lunch or order from a local deli) and train fare. You may drive to meet the group at Poughkeepsie. Since not everyone drinks the hard cider is optional.
How hard is the hike? There are some inclines. This would be a 3-4 out of 10. It helps to be in shape. There may be roots and rocks on some paths.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Check forecast for Kingston, NY.
What if it rains? The trip is canceled if the conditions are unsafe and you will be refunded.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more adventures outside the city? Click here.
My venue content