You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This event is open to all members who have been FULLY vaccinated or can show proof of a Covid negative test within 48 hours of the event.
The Macy’s fireworks are back! It has been an NYSN tradition to get people together to socialize, eat and drink before the show! This year we will be gathering at The Pershing Square Cafe across from Grand Central from 5pm-8pm! Following the party you can walk over in groups to watch the spectacular!
What to Expect:
- 80-100 NYSN members and friends from several groups.
- We will have access to the indoor and outdoor patio for our guests the entire time.
- There will be fun ice breakers and games to get you socializing.
- Cash bar.
- A limited menu will be available.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the info you need to join us.
- When you arrive please have your vaccination proof or proof of a negative Covid test from within 48 hours of the event. IF YOU FORGET THESE YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- The inside bar and outside patio will be available for you to eat drink and socialize from 5-7:30pm. Pay as you go.
- At 7:30pm our hosts will let everyone know when it is time to walk over to the river together to watch the fireworks which start around 9:15pm. This is a 7 minute walk. You will be directed which way to go from the cafe. Our party hosts will not be leading the group to the river.
- Please note that you need to get to the river early to get a good vantage point of the fireworks. All fireworks barges will be located between 42nd street and 23rd streets.
- We will provide glow in the dark wristbands so that you will know who is part of our group once you join the larger crowds by the river.
- YOU MUST SHOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED OR HAVE A VALID NEGATIVE TEST RESULT BETWEEN FRIDAY, JULY 2ND AND SUNDAY JULY 4TH. If you do not have either of these you will not be admitted. There are NO refunds if you forget your documents, we could not make this anymore clear. If you registered for a friend you need to let them know. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The group will leave together at 7:30 to find a space at the river to watch. Please note that for this you will be on your own. There is no reserved space for our group and there will be thousands of people at the river..
- Please note that going to see the fireworks is totally optional. You may just come for the party.
You can not see the fireworks from the cafe.
Cost: Early Bird until 12pm Sunday: $15 General admission / $10 Lifetime VIP Members. Includes: Party, space rental and host fees only. $20 for all after that.
Covid 19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members who can show proof of a negative covid test.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- Mask wearing is optional and recommended for individuals who have not been vaccinated while indoors or not socially distanced.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will come on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below AND MAKE SURE OF THEIR VACCINATION STATUS. If you have 4 people and one does not bring documents they will be turned away with no refund. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? This event is rain or shine
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Meet at Pershing Square Cafe
My venue content