You are not logged in.
- 09/04/2021 - 09/06/2021
8:45 am - 2:00 pm
This trip is great for novice and seasoned campers alike because we supply almost everything you need! Celebrate Labor Day Weekend the right way with a great camping trip with fun people. We have the ultimate private campsite nestled on the shores of the pristine fresh water Hudson River near New Paltz, NY. We supply everything except a sleeping bag or blanket and pillow (private tents are available rental, info below). You may drive directly to the campsite or take the train.
Vinecroft Estate has 18 acres of private secluded land on the shores of the Hudson River complete with a private dock, huge fire pit, boathouse, hiking trails, hammocks, horseshoe pits, BBQ’s, picnic tables, lounge chairs and more. There is nothing across the river but trees and nothing near the camp except the main house ( 10 minute walk). You will watch the sunrise each morning and be dazzled by the stars at night. Take the virtual campsite tour.
Activities Include: You can do all, nothing or something in between. Hiking, kayaking, swimming, canoeing, winery visits, relaxing by the river, delicious food, happy hours, conversations by the fire, games and more.
DUE TO THE METRO NORTH SHUTDOWN WE HAVE A VAN LEAVING FROM MIDTOWN AT 8:45AM
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others while indoors or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of a particular venue that we may visit.
Using our transportation during the weekend: $325 ($300 for VIP Members)
Using your own Transportation during the weekend: $300 ($280 for VIP Members) This means that you drive to the campsite on your own and follow our van to the different activities (all within short distances).
Tent rental $20
The weekend will include:
-2 nights/3 days at Vinecroft Estate Private Campsite. Departure is 2pm Monday
-All meals carefully and deliciously grilled to perfection. Fish, meat, salads, veggies, desserts. breakfast. Bottled water is available all weekend.
-Soft drinks and adult beverages
-Hiking, kayaking, wineries, guides, park fees and donations, equipment use, taxes, tips (Hikes will be moderate)
-Transportation from train station to all attractions
-We have a limited number of private tents to rent ($20 additional), payable separately.
Not Included: Lunch one day, winery / cider sample fees, train fare
This trip is perfect for those who have never camped before.
All you need to bring: sleeping bag or blanket, pillow, sunblock, hiking shoes or sturdy sneakers, bug spray, bathing suit, towel, flashlight, change of clothes.
Is there a bathroom? A private clean eco-composting toilet is on site. There is also a outdoor private hot water shower and faucet for washing/bathing (or jump in the river)
Can I come alone? YES, YES, YES, 98% of the group will be coming on their own. There is no better trip that we run where you can really get to know people. If you feel uncomfortable we’ll take you back to the train station which is only 10 minutes away.
What to expect: 8-14 laid back, fun people enjoying the outdoors together doing various activities. Ages late 20s-early 50s, singles/maybe a couple, even split men and women.
Is it buggy? That depends on the weather. Bug spray is always recommended.
Are there bears? Not really in this area at all. You may see deer, chipmunks, wild turkeys.
Can I charge my personal electronics? There is no electricity at the campsite but we have a portable power inverter for that at the site that you can charge your personal electronics.
Refunds given only if the weekend is a washout and we do not go.
Weekend Menu will include:
Dinner (2 entrees each night buffet style)
- grilled steak/grilled fish, vegetarian chili, chicken, pasta, grilled veggies, fresh corn
- a homemade dessert will be served after dinner each night
- grilled eggs with veggies
- pancakes with fresh maple syrup
- fresh fruit
- orange juice
- fresh baked blueberry muffins and fresh baked banana muffins
- By registering for this event you acknowledge that you will be spending several days outdoors on undeveloped lands. There is always a chance that you will encounter unexpected weather, wildlife and environmental issues that are out of our control.
- The terrain at the campsite and other areas that we travel to may be uneven, slippery, muddy and is even more challenging to navigate when dark. This is why you will need a flashlight at all times after sundown.
- Swimming, kayaking or any activities on or near the river are at your own risk.
- By signing up for this event you take full responsibility for your actions and will not hold Dave Cervini Entertainment, their partners, agents or representatives harmless or liable for any injuries, accidents or losses as a result of your actions and decisions or acts of God or natural causes that occur during the trip.
- When you register you will be asked to electronically confirm that you understand all conditions and will also be asked to sign an agreement when you arrive.
If you agree please continue to the registration page
In case of rain during any part of the weekend we will change plans to include some fun indoor activities.