You are not logged in.
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The North End of the park is peaceful & beautiful. This is a special weekday walk where you will get to see the rolling hills, sweeping meadows, formal gardens and historic sites. The group will also stop at http://1927cafebarpopularr.com/ for a bite to eat. The walk is approximately 4 miles.
Covid protocols will be followed
How it works:
- The group will meet at the west 85th street gate for the park at 11am.
- We will walk across the park to the east side then turn north to 110th street
- After the cafe we will walk down the west side of the park back to 85th.
- Total time will be about 3 hours.
- The great lawn, the Pinetum, the reservoir, the Conservatory Gardens, Harlem Meer, The North Meadow, The North Woods and more
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 16 people so there is space for everyone to be safe.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Cost: $20 general admission/ $15 Lifetime VIP Members
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. wear comfortable shoes
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.