You are not logged in.
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Our Murder Mystery Parties have become an awesome alternative to the usual bar scene. It is a great way to go out on your own or with friends and meet other fun people in a super fun organized and interesting way! This week we present our online mystery; Murder In Sin City where what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and everyone is a suspect! No expertise is necessary just your love of having fun!
What to expect:
- Our NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you, introduce you to others and explain how the night works.
- This event will be on ZOOM
- Everyone will be given a character explaining who they are and how they fit into the story. Everyone has secrets and objectives.
- Your host will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
How it Works:
- Once you have your character you will use that info to get clues from others as you move through our online gathering space.
- You will interact with individuals and small groups during the night.
- At the end, you will have the chance to guess whodunit.
- After the mystery is solved we will leave the online gathering rooms open for you to continue socializing for as long as you would like.
****If you want to get into character feel free to dress your gangster/gambler best******
Cost: $25 general members $15 VIP members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone. This event will be on Zoom
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a link with all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member, or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will send you a credit for another event.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid Casual. Be comfortable just keep it neat.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled or rescheduled