You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Our interactive murder mystery nights are a fun and different way to socialize on a Friday evening! This event is for members who have been fully vaccinated.
For each of these adventures everyone at the party plays a role and everyone is a suspect! When you arrive, our staff will be on hand to welcome you and explain all the things you need to know to enjoy the night. No experience is necessary. It is designed to be fun (not super hard). During the night our host will narrate the chain of events that lead to the murder then it is up to you to solve the case! This week’s theme is Murder at the 80s Prom Party.
How it works:
- Arrive at Playwright Irish Pub between 7:00pm-7:30pm. Our staff will welcome you and give you your character assignment, your secrets, objectives and explain how the mystery works.
- Enjoy cocktails and socializing with drink specials.
- At 7:30pm we’ll start the mystery.
- You will interact with others at the party to solve the case.
Do I need experience? No this is designed to be fun and easy!
Cost $30 general admission / $20 Lifetime VIP members
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
About the event: This Murder Mystery is hosted by The New York Social Network. We are not a professional Murder Mystery company. We are a social organization that offers these activities as part of our events for people to enjoy a night out, try something different, make friends, celebrate an occasion with groups of friends, etc. It is done in a very fun and casual way at a local lounge. THIS IS NOT A DINNER EVENT. It is more of a cocktail party atmosphere. Some people get really into it and come dressed up for the theme and others just come to have fun–it’s up to you! The main thing is to have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at 212-873-2256. Or email email@example.com.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always. Feel free to dress your 80s best!
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.