You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
This Luau Party is a fun summer spin on our famous NYC Like Minded Mixer. Meet others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Dress your tropical best, enjoy fun party music, tropical drinks and fun Luau themed ice breakers. Join up to 100 fun NYSN members and friends from several different social groups for this unique and fun way to connect.
How it works:
- We will have 6 different colored Hawaiian Leis at the check in table. Each one represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting a conversation could not be easier!)
- We will also have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
What to expect:
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 100 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 30s-50s.
- We will have a the entire mezzanine reserved for 0ur group.
- Music played at conversational levels.
- There will be frozen margaritas, pina coladas and strawberry daiquiris!
- Although the age range posted is 30s-50s there will be enough people from each age “decade” represented so you will feel comfortable.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
This event is nonrefundable. If you have tested positive for Covid and cannot attend, we will do our best to provide you with credits to select future events with a copy of your positive test results. Please note that due to the cost involved in some activities, credits may not be used for the event you missed.
Cost: $15 in advance /$5 for NYSN VIP Members up to the day of the event / $20 at the door or online for all after 5pm.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Dress Code: Summer casual or a Hawaiian shirt!
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
Venue: Stout (Bryant Park Location)