You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
One of the biggest social events of the year is finally here & we are NOT letting Covid spoil that for our members and staff. Whether you’re really into football or just want to socialize and have fun, we have put together an EPIC, all-inclusive, online event. Using our new platform called Spatial Chat, (not Zoom), we’ve given you the ability to “wander” into the separate rooms that we have set up with different activities. Think of this virtual space as NYSN’s very own private bar! Packed with Speed Socializing Sessions, a Kick-Off Party, Trivia, a Scavenger Hunt, a Viewing Lounge, & a hangout lounge (for those who don’t take the game too seriously😉), this event is designed to maximize socializing!!
Details on how to watch the game ON YOUR OWN are listed below.
What to Expect: (please read carefully)
- We expect dozens of participants throughout the night.
- We will have 5 NYSN hosts online to welcome you and run the different activities.
- There are specific activities that you can participate in like Speed Socializing, Trivia, and a Superbowl Online Murder Mystery Scavenger Hunt.
- There will also be 2 separate “rooms”. (1) for people who want to follow the game, comment on the commercials, etc AND (2) another room for those who don’t care about the game and just want to mix and mingle.
- We will take a break from all the activities for those who want to watch the Halftime Show.
How it Works:
- We will be using the Spacial.chat platform where you can roam freely from room to room on a virtual map.
- Each room will have different activities/themes for you to join in on. (see list below).
- There will be times that the entire group is in one room and other times where you can participate in the scheduled activities.
- Sounds complicated, don’t worry. We will have our staff online and ready to walk you through how it works 30 minutes before the start of the party.
- There will be specific times for several activities (see below)
Activities and Times
- 4:30pm-6pm: Speed Socializing (Ages 40’s and 50’s) YOU MUST SIGN UP SEPARATELY. INCLUDES ADMISSION TO THE PARTY
For 40’s & 50’s Speed Socializing Click Here
- 6 pm: Kick-off party
- 7pm-7:30pm: Fun & Easy General Trivia Game
- 7:30-9 pm: Superbowl Party Online Scavenger Hunt Murder Mystery
- The actual Superbowl begins at 6:30 pm
Activity Rooms That Are Open For The Duration Of The Party
- Hang Out Social Lounge for non-football fans.
- Watching Lounge
- Online Game Day Mixology Class.
Free Football Pool:
- Everyone attending will be automatically entered into our free football pool where we will have winners after each quarter. Prizes include free event vouchers.
How to Participate:
- Sign up and we will send you all the login info.
- If you are interested in participating in the speed socializing prior to the Kick-Off Party please select which category you want below. (Spaces are limited). You will have access to all the other activities following Speed SocializingClick HereFor 40’s & 50’s Speed Socializing Click HereYOU MUST SIGN UP SEPARATELY. INCLUDES ADMISSION TO THE PARTY
****Please note that for the Game Watching Lounge you will need to watch the game on your own TV or streaming device. We will not be “rebroadcasting” the game. The game is available on
Stream: CBS All Access
Ages: We recommend that this event is 21+
Cost: $30 General Members / $20 Lifetime VIP Members
About Spacial Chat
Spacial Chat takes Zoom to the next level. We have created a virtual environment that you can wander around in from room to room to participate in separate activities at your leisure. It is unlike a Zoom Break Out Room where you are stuck.
What do I need
A device with a camera and microphone. ****IT IS RECOMMENDED that you use google chrome when on Spatial Chat as other browsers may freeze.**** We also suggest that you listen to your audio with ear buds or headphones so you will not get feedback***
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a link for our meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
We’re expecting dozens of participants.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid casual. Just keep in neat
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled or rescheduled
Please note that by registering for this event you will be expected to be respectful of others. Anyone who is disrespectful will be deleted from the event.