You are not logged in.
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
A fun online gathering to meet other members while participating in a group effort to solve a tongue-in-cheek fictional murder at a Valentine’s Day Party on an all new Platform. No experience is necessary–just your love of having fun!
What to expect:
- Register and we will send you the info on how to join us on Gather.town
- Our NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you, introduce you to others, and explain how the night works.
- Everyone will be given a character explaining who they are and how they fit into the story.
- Your host will guide you through the story and help you interact with the others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
How it Works:
- Once you have your character you will use that info to get clues from others as you move through our online gathering space.
- You will interact with individuals and small groups during the night.
- In the end, you will have the chance to guess whodunit.
- After the mystery is solved we will leave the online gathering rooms open for you to continue socializing for as long as you would like.
To make this a little more engaging, we’re going to use a fun new platform, Gather.town. You get your own avatar, you control how you move and who you connect with and you can video chat as much or as little as you want.
****If you want to get into character feel free to dress your best******
Hanna and Harry Heart are legends in the town of Amorville. From the town’s most enviable high school sweethearts, they wed soon after high school and today, Hanna’s a beautiful NFL cheerleader and Harry’s a talented quarterback for the St. Louis Lambs! The Hearts often visit their hometown of Amorville and have made it a tradition to host a Valentine’s Day soiree.
This year, they are hosting their party at the lovely and quaint Mio Amore Café. The guests will arrive on scene and enjoy yummy appetizers while catching up on the latest juicy gossip. Hanna plans to get the party going with fun party games and has planned a delectable menu for dinner. Hopefully, the guests will get along, but rumors have been floating around town about scandals, deceit, bribery, and blackmails! The Hearts hope their friends can put their differences aside and have a memorable time at their celebration.
Cost: $25 general members $15 VIP members
What do I need?
A computer with a camera and microphone. Use a desktop or laptop. Tablets and phones are not compatible.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a link with all the information you will need to participate. And at 8:15 we’ll open the room for those who want to get familiar with Gather.town before the event
Can I attend alone?
99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How many are expected?
We expect 25-30 participants.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will send you a credit for another event.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid Casual. Be comfortable just keep it neat.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled or rescheduled.