You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM PLAYWRIGHT TO ST. PAT’S GRILL. Our Party Palooza Super Social night is a guaranteed way to get you engaged with dozens of other great people at one fun party. It is the perfect way to mingle with new people.
The concept is simple.
- This is just like any other social gathering that we have except that during the evening we will have several activities that you can participate in where you will be randomly put on teams of 3-6 people. You will be with a different group of people each time for maximum socializing!
- For each activity there will be different people on each team.
- The activities are designed to create dialogue and be fun and simple so everyone can contribute.
- When you are not participating you will have a chance to socialize with your current team members or reconnect with people that were on past teams.
What types of activities?
- Easy trivia, puzzles, mystery solving, game show style competitions.
What to expect:
- 60-80 people
- Private space reserved on the mezzanine for our group
- Food menu is available
- Pay as you go for food and drinks
- Music played at conversational levels
Cost $15 General admission / $10 for NYSN Lifetime VIP Members ($20 for everyone after 5pm on the day of)
Recommended ages: 30s-50s.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Business casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses.. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Venue: St Pat's Bar and Grill
My venue content