You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Like-minded individuals? Look no further, as our Social Circles After Work Party is the solution you’ve been searching for. This exciting evening is the perfect way to meet more people in just 60 minutes than you could in a whole month on your own!
Our party is designed specifically for individuals who are new to the city, seeking new social connections, or just looking to expand their current circle of friends. It’s a unique opportunity to connect with others who share your interests, make new friends, and even make valuable business connections.
The night will be filled with exciting icebreaker games and several rounds of speed socializing, ensuring that you’ll leave with plenty of new connections. With prizes up for grabs, the night is guaranteed to be both fun and memorable. Our past events have even been featured on MTV NEWS, so you know you’re in for an experience of a lifetime.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make new friends, socialize and have a blast in the process. Sign up for our Social Circles After Work Party today!
Here’s how it works:
- Arrive at the Playwright Irish Pub at 6:30pm for registration, your code name and number.
- Everyone will be given a “Social Sheet.” This is where you can jot down the name and code numbers of those you want to share your info with. This is the only way that you will be expected to exchange info during the event.
- To get things going we will have an ice breaker game to liven up the atmosphere.
- Following that we’ll have everyone head to the Common Interests Corners (a quirky way of putting people with common interests together).
- Finally, we’ll start our Speed Socializing rounds where you will randomly socialize with at least 15 people for 3 minutes each using both prepared and your own questions that will help you find people you may want to stay in contact with. Please note that you will be paired with both men and women.
- When the socializing rounds are finished you can stay at the bar and continue conversations with the people you met.
Rules For The Social Circles After Work Party:
- You may give your personal or professional info to someone but you CANNOT ask for someone else’s.
- No last names.
- No asking someone for a date (you can do this at a later time if you find you have that type of connection). This just takes the pressure off everyone.
- If you are there to sell real estate, promote a pyramid or Ponzi scheme or ask inappropriate questions you will be asked to leave.
Cost: $15 ($10 VIP members) includes the event only
Ages: 30s-40s ONLY
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more fun after work events? Click here.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses.. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Venue: Playwright Irish Pub West 35th