You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Please note that we will be asking everyone to follow COVID-19 precautions during this event (see below).
Got a creative itch to scratch? Come draw with us in Central Park! The internet is brimming with ideas and we just snagged one from an IG reel that will be worth your while. We’ll pair you with a partner in a prime park location and let your inner Rembrandt flow. You’ll have five minutes to draw whatever’s on your heart and when the five minutes is up you’ll switch drawings with your partner! The piece you started could morph into a monstrosity or the next Mona Lisa. The point is to have fun and break the ice with someone new.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the meeting and contact info you’ll need.
- The group will walk from the Monument for USS Maine at Columbus Circle and find a spot in the park for us to be artists!
- Following the event you will have the option to go to a local outdoor space for food and drinks.
What to expect:
- We will provide sketch books and pencils
- This event is limited to 20 people–both men and women
What to Bring:
- A blanket or chair to sit on
- Drinks and/or snacks
- Your imagination
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn by non vaccinated individuals while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Cost: $15 general members $10 Lifetime VIP members
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract people in their 20s to 40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Additional questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.