You are not logged in.
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Point Pleasant Beach on the Jersey Shore has a little something for everyone! Join us for a fun day of exploring, playing or relaxing on the beach. You can travel down with the group or meet us on the Boardwalk.
How it works:
- You can meet the group in front of Tracks Bar Bar at 7:30am across from Penn Station or on the Boardwalk at 11am.
- Once the group is all together we will set a home base for the group to gather.
- You can relax on the beach, explore the boardwalk, play games, visit the arcades and aquarium or enjoy cocktails outside at one of the seaside bars.
- We will designate a time for everyone to meet for lunch.
- Pay as you go for all food, drink and extra activities.
- Meet at Tracks Bar across from Penn Station at 7:30am for NJ Transit (8:07am) train or meet at 11am at The Food Shack on the boardwalk. (They have lockers there and a bathhouse)
- Head right to the beach or take a walk along the boardwalk with the group.
- 1pm meet at Martell’s for lunch.
- 2:30pm mini golf tournament
- 4pm check out live music at Tikki Bar or Jenkinsons
- 5pm depart for train back home (or stay)
Cost: $15 General Admission/ $7 Lifetime VIP Admission: includes host fee and their expenses only.
Potential additional costs: Beach pass ($12) , Locker rental ($25 which may split up to 4 ways), food and drinks, games.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract those in their 20s to 40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.