You are not logged in.
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
(THIS EVENT IS FOR MEMBERS WHO PLAN TO JOIN ANY OF THE EVENTS AT THE PLAYWRIGHT LATER THIS NIGHT)We have 2 early events at The Playwright on this night. If you plan to join The Dave Diaries or The Great Debate Between Men and Women register here and join us at 5:30pm for a big group dinner! There is nothing better than the atmosphere, food and drinks at a great Irish Pub to get the conversations flowing. We will be using our famous rotating format so that you will get to sit with all new people at least twice during the evening! Following the dinner you will break off for your specific event. At the end of those you are invited to stay foe The Web Lunch Party at 8:30pm. How it works:
- Doors open at 5pm for socializing and drinks at the bar.
- We will be seated at 5:30pm for dinner.
- Everyone will pull a number out of our basket and be assigned a random seat where you will have a chance to order from the menu (see menu here) .
- Just before the food comes out you will pull another number out and switch seats.
- At one point during the meal you will have a chance to move again.
- Each time you will be surrounded by a whole new group of people.
- Following the dinner you will head to your designated event. The Dave Diaries or The Great Debate Between Men and Women. (Either of those is not included with your dinner)
How much does it cost? Pay as you go on separate checks
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm