You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our very own pet party host extraordinaire, Jolanta, is throwing her dog, Cody, a big birthday bash – and you and your pet are invited! Dress your pet to impress (or let them wear their birthday suit) and get ready to play fun games for prizes by Chippin, School For The Dogs, and Ryderdie Designs Pet Bandanas.
The party is FREE as it’s for an amazing cause to support Near and Far Animal Foundation, a rescue committed to saving animals locally and abroad in remote and impoverished places with little to no resources. Jolanta is donating $3 for every live event attendee and is raising money leading up to the event. Whether you can make it or not, we kindly ask you to consider making a difference in animals’ lives and supporting this cause: Venmo @Jolanta-Smulski OR https://www.facebook.com/donate/490843602044155/
How it Works:
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation that you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)! It will be hosted via Zoom.us.
- You will need a computer, tablet, or mobile device with webcam and microphone to participate.
- Grab a drink and your pet and their favorite snacks (optional) and get ready to socialize!
What to expect:
- You and your pets are encouraged to wear party-themed attire, but not required!
- Your host will facilitate and get the party going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 60 minutes.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register, we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all of the information that you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Yes, 99.9% of those participating attend alone. Hopefully you will be with your pet, but we welcome animal lovers without pets at home too!
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member, or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
Everyone is welcome to attend and we only ask you to consider supporting the rescue!
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and backgrounds. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than being physically stuck at an event that you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time.
If you have questions regarding how many are registered, dog to cat ratio, or age groups of people registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event you register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Party-themed attire optional.
Donations are non-refundable.