You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The M Social Hotel (formerly The Novotel) has a great indoor/outdoor roof terrace overlooking Times Square. Join dozens of other NYSN members and friends for a fun evening of casual socializing, games, prizes, food and drinks. We will have separate sections for 20s/30s and 40s/50s.
This event is for our vaccinated members only. Please note that we still offer dozens of other events that include non vaccinated individuals.
Space is limited to 75 people for each age range (150 total)
How it works:
- We have 2 sections reserved for members and friends who have been fully vaccinated.
- There will be one part of the venue for 20s and 30s and another for our 40s and 50s guests. There will also be an area where both groups can co-mingle.
- At check in we will ask for members to show documentation (this is within HIPAA regulations)
- Everyone will be given a name tag and game pieces to play some of the many ice breaker games that we will have planned for the evening.
- A food menu is available.
- There will be a specially priced cocktail available.
- Music will be played at conversational levels.
- Doors open at 7pm. Our space is private until 9pm.
- If it rains there is an indoor space available at the venue (also with great views).
Cost: $20 General admission / $10 Lifetime VIP Members . Price goes up at at 5pm to $30 online and at the door.
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is accepted)
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 20s and 30s + 40s and 50s
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well. There is an indoor space available as a back up.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Roof Terrace Bar @ The M Social Hotel