You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Want to get out, socialize, learn about the city and enjoy the iconic holiday decorations in NYC? Join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for a stroll through midtown as he shows you things you may have never known about the history of the area from 34th Street to Rockefeller Center. Along the way you will see amazing photos of NYC then and now plus the Macy’s windows, Bryant Park Christmas tree, 6th Avenue lights, Radio City and the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. If you don’t say, “oh wow!” at least once during the tour we will give your money back!
How it works.
- We will meet in front of Tir Na Nog at 254 West 31st Street.
- The tour will last about 2 hours.
- At the end of the tour the group is welcome to find a local pub for food and drink.
- History of the original Penn Station in all its majesty
- Macy’s, Herald Square, Empire State Building and surrounding area
- Broadway: 34th Street to Times Square
- Bryant Park tree and holiday shops, the old reservoir & graveyard
- Avenue of the Americas and elevated trains, corporate decorations
- Radio City, Rock Center Christmas tree and Saks 5th Avenue windows and St Pat’s Cathedral
Cost: $25 General Members / $15 NYSN Lifetime VIP members. Refunds will be given only if the tour is canceled due to weather.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more ways to enjoy NYC? Click here.
Venue: Tir Na Nog West 31st
My venue content