You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:30 pm - 12:00 am
7:30 pm - 12:00 am
Join us for a great evening of socializing with other members of The New York Social Network and their partner groups. Our Mingle Party is meant to bring together professionals from the tri state area that are looking to expand their social circles in a fun and friendly atmosphere and not a jam packed nightclub where you get lost in the crowd. If you are new to the city, new to the group or looking to make connections with others to enjoy activates, adventures or just intellectual stimulation join us!
Here is how it works..
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening
- Upon arrive you will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! (doors open at 7:30pm)
- There will be fun activities that you can participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others unfold during the course of your entire time there. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as well as get you to interact with as many people as possible. Doing the activities is totally up to you.
- There will be a code of conduct (see below) that people will be expected to follow to make the night fun for everyone.
What to expect:
- The entire private area downstairs lounge at The Boogie Room will be reserved for our group.
- Drink specials until 9pm
- Music played at conversational levels. Music is all in the background. There will be no dancing (unless you want to!)
To create a fun and casual atmosphere where people who are looking to expand their social circles can come together without all the hype of jam packed nightclub parties or cheesy singles events. Our friendly staff will be on hand to introduce you to others so that you feel like part of the group right away!
Admission: $15 in advance/$20 at the door (NYSN VIP Members Free)
Who is this party for? If you are a single professional 20’s-40’s in or around the tri state area who is open to meeting other professionals for friendships and connections in a fun and casual way this party is for you.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 7:30 and 10pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although there may be some 50’s. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
- Since this is not a singles event we ask that you only share your information with those who you feel comfortable with. If someone does not wish to share their contact info please respect that.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Boogie Room at The Mondrian Park Avenue Hotel
My venue content