You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please note that we will enforce CDC guidelines during this event to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Join us for a fun night as we bring people together in a safe and responsible way outdoors in Bryant Park for social distancing socializing and a fun Trivia Game.
How it works:
- When you register we will send you specific instructions on where to meet your host for the evening in Bryant Park.
- Space is limited to 20 people (5 teams of 4).
- Bring food and drink if you’d like.
The Trivia Game:
- If you don’t have a team we will randomly set them up.
- There will be 3 rounds of 10 questions each. One person will be designated as the team leader to write down the answers and submit them at the end of the round.
- The winners from each round will get certificates for future events.
- The questions are designed to be common sense and easy so that each team gets as many right as possible.
What you need to bring:
- Snacks and beverages (optional)
How to find us:
- Your host will meet you under the statue of William Cullen Bryant against the back wall of the Library at 7pm sharp.
- We ask all those participating to wear masks when sitting in team situation unless all team members can prove they have been vaccinated.
What if it rains?
- The night will be rescheduled and you will have the opportunity to get a refund or switch your registration to the new night or apply the fee towards any other event.
Cost: General admission $10. NYSN Lifetime VIP members $5.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue Website: www.bryantpark.orgAddress:
My venue content