You are not logged in.
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
A fun and spirited debate between men and women on why we act the way we do when it comes to dating, relationships and friendships.
How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)!
- Prior to the event we will also ask you to send questions that you would like your host to ask to members of the opposite sex. Your questions will be read anonymously and kept confidential.
- Example: Your host will randomly pick a question that was submitted from a male directed to the females. The females will have a chance to address the question and hopefully clear up why women do what they do. The same will happen for the men. It’s fun and we really get some great debates going.
- Grab your favorite cocktail & snacks and get ready to socialize and solve the mysteries of the differences between men and women.
What to expect:
- Up to 20 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Your host will facilitate and moderate the questions and help get the conversations going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 90 minutes.
- We will do our best to keep a balanced gender ratio to make it fun for everyone.
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
- Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (Please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
COVID Casual. Be comfortable, but keep it neat.