You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Finally, a party where you will meet others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Join up to 80 fun NYSN members and friends from several different social groups for this unique and fun way to connect.
How it works:
- We will have 6 different colored necklaces at the check in table. Each tag represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting a conversation could not be easier!)
- We will also have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
What to expect:
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 80 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 20s, 30s & 40s.
- We will have a special space reserved for 0ur group.
- Music played at conversational levels.
- Although the age range posted is 20s-40s there will be enough people from each age “decade” represented so you will feel comfortable.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional and everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
This event is nonrefundable. If you have tested positive for Covid and cannot attend, we will do our best to provide you with credits to select future events with a copy of your positive test results. Please note that due to the cost involved in some activities, credits may not be used for the event you missed.
Cost: $15 in advance /$5 for NYSN VIP Members up to the day of the event / $20 at the door or online for all after 5pm.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Business casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
Venue: Pando 39