You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTY WILL REMAIN VACCINATED ONLY AS ADVERTISED (future gatherings will be posted that will include all): Finally a party where you will see others who are interested in the same things as you before you even say a word! Join up to 100 fun NYSN members and friends ages 45+ from several different social groups for this unique and fun way to connect.
This event is for members who have been fully vaccinated.
How it works:
- We will have 6 different colored tags at the check in table. Each bracelet represents something that you are interested in (Green=outdoor activities, Red= singles events, Blue = arts/culture, Yellow =travel, etc.)
- You will choose up to 3 colors that best represent things that interest you.
- When you walk into the room you will immediately see others who share the same interests as you! (Starting conversation could not be easier)
- We will also have several rounds of ice breakers that will connect you in even more ways.
What to expect:
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 100 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect ages 45+
- Music played at conversational levels.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional and everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking.
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Cost: $15 in advance General Admission /FREE for NYSN VIP $30 at the door or online after 5pm the day of for everyone.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. This event will also have the highest percentage of people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities and interests.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Stout (Bryant Park Location)